The Crusader Motorcycle Club was started in 1957. The grounds were leased from a local farmer until April 1995 when the club purchased the land. The club meetings used to be held at different members homes and at a clubhouse that was located off the premises, until an older trailer was purchased and moved to the track. In September of 1997 the club members built the existing clubhouse and all meetings are now held there. The Crusader’s Club is a 100% volunteer club and at this time there are approximately 40 members. These members work very hard and dedicate many hours to maintaining the track and grounds and preparing for race days. The track, which is clay base with stonedust mix on top, has basically been unchanged since it was made. We hold five races per year with an average of 125 riders per race. The club holds an annual Retired Riders Race, which has always been a big favorite. Riders that sign-up for this event have been out of the racing circuit for at least two years. Their ages range from late twenties usually, up to the late sixties. A Pat Blount Memorial Race was started in the year 2000. Over the years the club has had special events such as Powder Puffs Races, Bicycle Races and ATV Races. In 2002 the club added a 65cc class to their program and a few years prior an Over 35 class was started. Many things have changed over the years, but the one thing that will never change is our desire to promote the sport. And while doing so, we put much emphasis on keeping it a family oriented sport that is safe and fun for both the riders and the spectators.